lørdag 5. september 2009

COCO QUOTES


Coco Chanel


“Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.”


“There are people who have money and people who are rich.”

Fashion fades, only style remains the same

The most courageous act is still to think for your self. Aloud.

“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”

“I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.”

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good - on you!”

I don't make fashion, I am fashion.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...